![]() |
| My snacks for the day |
Then I came home for lunch and had my typical English muffin pizza. This time I paired it with one of my organic oranges. Yum! So good. Also, after seeing that I had only eaten about 500 calories for the day so far, I decided to grab a Kellogg's FiberPlus bar on my way out.
When I got back to work, I shipped my samples and did some more online training. I also started feeling sick, so the afternoon dragged on forever. Being sick at work is not my favorite. I was hoping it would pass, but at 4:30, I decided to cancel training. I was super bummed because I hadn't trained with Mark in a while. But, the good thing is that I was home when my new gym shoes came!
I've been having some pain on the tops of both my feet so I decided it was time for a new pair of gym shoes. I'm pretty pumped to break this pair in tomorrow morning.
However, I'm not so pumped for all the medical terminology I need to do tonight. I have two papers to write: one on Otitis Media (which is just a fancy way to say middle ear infection) and the other on osteoarthritis (which I basically already know all about seeing as how I have it in both my knees...). I'm also not so pumped for what's going to be a bland dinner since my stomach is still upset.
Could be worse though. I'm sure I'll still be able to get some 30 Rock in tonight. Woot.
How was your Monday? What do you like to eat when you're sick?



Hellllooooo! Monday was CRAZY. The weather was all thunderstormy and there was a tornado warning most of the afternoon. Almost didn't make it to class! Still haven't gone grocery shopping. Hee hee... Probably tomorrow. I hope that you got your papers done!! <3 Keep up all the good work.
ReplyDeleteOMG! How ironic! I actually HAVE Otitis Media right now! I didn't know that was the medical name for an ear infection until about 3:00 last Wednesday night. :) (At least it wasn't Monday!) I hope your papers went well and I'd love to read that one! :) Sorry to hear that your Monday went so poorly! Sounds like you did well food-wise, though, so good job!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note... Sister, go get some food!