Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Weigh-in Wednesday

Today was my day off for the week. Thankfully, as this was not a postcall day, it allowed me to get quite a bit done. I went to breakfast with my one of my pals at a new-to-me restaurant that was excellent, I got a massage at my place, I met with our financial advisor to put some money into some investments, I sorted through some of Reyah's old clothes to pull out anything we could use with Zayd before we sell/donate her stuff, I cleaned up the kitchen, I did a ginormous load of laundry, I scrounged up all our fall décor and put it up/around our house, I programmed the timer for our outdoor lights, I did a workout in the basement (it was cold and rainy and I couldn't muster up the willpower to brave the weather when I have an awesome elliptical and set of weights downstairs), and I got to chat with my mom a bit to tell her happy birthday. Phew. Big day.

Now I'm waiting to put another ginormous load of laundry away once it's done in the dryer and then I need to prep my charts for tomorrow. No rest for the weary!

Today is also my Ozempic dose day, so I just gave myself my second dose. I also took my first dose of spironolactone today (for my back acne). I've had it for a while, but wanted to give my Ozempic enough time by itself before I added in another med to make sure I knew for certain which side effects were coming from which med, if I were to have any.

I also decided to do a weigh-in today. Truthfully, since my last weigh-in, I've been up and down. But, given my inability to eat hard to chew foods and Ozempic helping me control my appetite, I am happy to report, I'm not longer in the 290s!

Also, I want to give a shout out to myself. I really did not want to go to the gym. It's in the 60s today and rainy and I was ready for some veg time since I had been running around all day. But, I told myself that today I was going to lift, so I did an elliptical warm up and some weights in the basement. So, I'm proud of myself. I stuck to "going to the gym [in the basement]" and since I didn't have to add in the drive time, it was an effective use of time too. Also, my playlist was fire and I was really enjoying some dancing inbetween sets.

Weigh-in

The undecided: One traditional benedict, one with sausage and gravy

Side of bacon because I need bacon always

Zayders playing in the basement

Our Old Navy family pajamas arrived today!


2 comments:

  1. You're doing it! Congrats on another weigh-in that's lower than your last! It proves you've been making great choices! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congratulations Danika!!! Super pumped for you!!!

    ReplyDelete