Today was a lovely day. I got to the gym after work and opted to spend an hour just walking because I'm off tomorrow and want to take my time when I start lifting again. Then I went to get the kiddos, but spotted Nasur pulling out of daycare with the kids. So I told him I was craving pizza and we opted to get some Little Caesar's. It didn't hit the spot so great. I wanted something more saucy and more cheesy, so maybe I'll make some pizza myself later on. My brother and mom introduced me to a really excellent Detroit style pizza and I make it when there are special occasions because it's a bit of a time consuming process, but totally delicious. Anyway, I only ate two slices and one crazy bread, which is crazy little pizza for me. Granted, I did have another slice 2.5 hours later, but typically I eat way more than that.
I also am having some pain in my knee already. I was almost at my hour mark and had to decrease my incline and slow my pace. For our after dinner walk, I wore my brace and will try to start making it a habit to wear at the gym. The extra support really helps.
Anywho, I'm really looking forward to vegging in front of the TV tonight. Tomorrow I'm off and have a massage planned and a financial planning session planned. That, and my intention to lift and maybe try out a new recipe will keep me pretty busy.
I forgot a lot of food photos today, but I accidentally skipped breakfast and then had a yummy lunch with a cookie. I had a protein drink later in the day on the way to the gym as well.

Damn that Detroit style pizza looks delicious 😋. Might have to try making that. Gyro looks tasty too. Good work getting some gym time in.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Anna. I definitely need to make that pizza sometime. We tend to have Thursday pizza days and more often than not we eat the Motor City Pizza Co Pizza from Costco. This will be a nice break in routine!
ReplyDeleteOkay so I didn't click the pizza link but read the other comments and was like damn I need to check this out and now I want pizza at 1:30am! 😂 I'm glad you're listening to your body and what you need!! It also sounds like the Ozempic is working!
ReplyDelete