Monday, October 16, 2017

Day 288/365: Honestly sucking

Well, I'm pretty sure I had the shittiest day one in the history of day ones. First of all, when my alarm went off this morning, I was like "Eff waking up early." So, I went back to bed until 8:40 a.m. Now, I know you think that's lazy, but back off for a second. I typically have to get up at 5:00 a.m. or earlier and this weekend I have two 24 hour shifts and I need to stock up on sleep. So, any opportunity to go to sleep longer is an opportunity I grab as fast as possible. That being said, I felt bad that I had already reneged on a promise to myself. 

Then at work, it was IVF week. That means that we were transferring embryos into some mommy-to-bes. That also means that it was the normal amount of patients plus all the IVF transfers. that means we worked through lunch which means we ate what we were given, which was sub sandwiches, cookies, and chips. I had the sandwich and a cookie. I set aside the chips for myself, but when I thought about it, I really wasn't craving the chips and I decided to put them back. However, on my way home from work (at 6:30 p.m.), I grabbed two more cookies. Real healthy, Danika.

I also told myself I would hit up the gym on my way home. Yeah, right. I needed to go grocery shopping and get some major studying done, so that definitely didn't happen. I did, however, stock up the fridge with some good-lucking produce, so I'll count that as a win. So, I think I'm back to 0 in terms of overall outcome today. Tomorrow I'm looking to get into the positives. These are my goals for tomorrow:

  1. Up at 7:00 a.m. to hit the gym
  2. Calorie counting
  3. Healthy snacks!
See y'all tomorrow.

Also, I'm going to need some credit for still blogging despite sucking so hard today. Do you know how hard it is to admit that you suck? Really hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment