Today, I went to the gym. I didn't go before work because I just cannot give up an opportunity to sleep. I need sleep like I need air to breathe. But, I went to the gym. And as the workday was winding down, I really, really didn't want to go, but I told myself I had to. And once I went, I was glad I did. Per usual. Blah, blah, my inner healthy Danika was right.
I also logged my calories even though I really didn't want to. Mostly because I figured it wasn't going to be great. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Also, I skipped the candy dish because I didn't want to log it. Go me!
Tomorrow we have oral exams downtown. I'm not looking forward to it, but it's a necessary evil. So, wish me luck. I'll see you guys here after!
No comments:
Post a Comment