Monday, August 11, 2014

Portion control

I almost didn't go to the gym this morning. I didn't get out of bed until a bit after 8 and I really needed to do a lot of work on my personal statement today. But when I was getting up from my desk to make some breakfast, I had some low back pain and I knew I needed to go work it out. I did most of my strength training routine, minus the core work so that the muscles could relax a bit. It was a pretty decent workout, but I didn't go until after 10 and the gym proved to be rather crowded. That will help motivate me to get to the gym early, I guess.

In other news, I finished my personal statement. And I studied. A lot. I also went to Zumba and ate a lot of good stuff.

Today's weigh-in
Breakfast
Protein smoothie
Lunch
I could only eat half because it's pretty hefty in the calorie department
Snack
Snack
Kitty in a window!
Today's positive: only eating half the mac and cheese despite wanting all of it.

1 comment:

  1. Good job getting to the gym!! :D Keep rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete