Sleeping with a sprained ankle is not exactly pleasant. I took some ibuprofen (800 mg) right before bed so as to alleviate the worst of the pain. But I woke up a couple times with some pain every time I moved (I move a lot in my sleep). And when I finally did get up, my ankle was still pretty painful, so I opted out of my morning gym trip and decided to not hit the gym the first day post-sprain. Boo. But the pain is much more manageable today. I only took ibuprofen once and was able to walk normally. Sure, there were some tender moments, but it really wasn't too bad. I did wear the damn air cast, but I'm glad I opted out of the crutches because there was really no need.
Anywho, I stayed under my calorie goal for the day. My normal goal range is 1,690 - 2,040 calories (SparkPeople calculated it for me based on my weight loss goals and my workout skillz), but I thought it'd be wise to keep it on the lower end without being crazy. Now I just have to go back to the gym and do as much upper body and left leg stuff as I can. I really think that the elliptical is out, but I'm going to give it the old college try tomorrow.
Umm, yeah. That's about it. I spent most of the day half ass studying. I need to get my shit back together come tomorrow given that my exam is in a week. Fuuuuuuck. Must know all the things.
Photos of literally everything I ate today:
 |
| Breakfast |
 |
| Morning snack |
 |
| Lunch, part 1 |
 |
| Lunch, part 2 |
 |
| Afternoon protein smoothie since I was still hungry |
 |
| Zucchini pizzas - must try this again with thinner zucchini slices |
 |
| Dinner, part 2: still hungry edition |
 |
| Evening snack |
 |
| Dessert |
 |
| Last snack of the night |
 |
| Today's numbers |
Today's positive: Uhh, not breaking my foot yesterday? How about trying a new recipe (zucchini pizzas) that I'll have to try again because the zucchini:pizza ratio was >>>1, which was inappropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment