I was pretty good with my week's goals (blogging, photographing, and no eating after 8pm) today. I'm blogging and I photographed most of my foods. I took a pic of breakfast, but that disappeared (it was early, I guess...). I forgot to snap one of lunch since I was eating at the hospital, but I did get photos of my post-work snack and my dinner. So, that's something.
![]() |
| Hunk o' chicken, protein yogurt, and energy draaaaank |
| Maple salmon with sides for dinner |
| Another reason why I hate cooking - you have to clean up afterwards |
Now I'm heading to bed. I didn't get as much studying in as I should have, so I'm hoping my sleep is really restful so I can tackle my long day tomorrow!
Today's positive: The surgeon was putting in a catheter and had to put the lady in frog legs position. At the same time, the anesthesiologist turned on his anesthetic gas and so the surgeon says, "Mmm. I just love that smell." The anesthesiologist and I both looked at him and he immediately says, "The sevflurane - your gas - not down here (a.k.a. in this lady's naked crotch). I was like, "Phew. That's good because that sounded a little pervy." He was like, "Yeah. Bad timing." Haha.

You are being an AWESOME Danika! And I totally love that you're thinking about the reasons why you're feeling certain ways and what you can do about it. And oh my goodness the surgeon's comment! That is too funny :D I love you! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete