Sunday, July 13, 2014

Long week behind me!

This past week was a long week. And I didn't make it to the gym once. After 12+ hour long days everyday but Tuesday, I just couldn't do it. I hurt too much. For those of you who have had the pleasure of standing in the same place for hours on end, you know how it feels. Most days ended up with me icing my knees and falling into bed near tears. Urology is the worst. However, I was pretty spot on with my eating (until going home Saturday), so I'm glad that if I couldn't make it to the gym, I was able to keep eating decently clean and healthy. 

This week, I have some half days in the office this week which means less knee pain and hopefully more gym trips. I'm also going to try to do a weigh-in tomorrow.

Here are some photos from the week (on my phone - I'll upload camera ones later) and let's hope my butt gets to go to Zumba tomorrow!

Swimming day today!
Dinner the other night
Bailey doesn't care about me at all

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Look at you bein' a badass and still eating healthy even though the gym didn't work out (pun intended). Tres bien!!!

    ReplyDelete