The only non-perfect part was that my right foot is really acting up. It was painful all day. It almost kept me from going to Zumba, but since I was out at 5:00 p.m., I really couldn't give myself an excuse. Yes, my foot hurt, but I also needed to get up and move. It wasn't too bad during the class, but I'm thinking I should really have it checked out sometime. The only thing is that I don't exactly have a doctor in the area. So I may have to head to an urgent care after work this week. Ughssss.
Anywho, today's meals were pretty decent. My food scale ran out of batteries, so I'm not tracking right now, but I'm trying to keep things about the same as last week. Breakfast was quick because I woke up late (and also the reason as to why there's no weigh-in today). Here are photos of today's meals (minus lunch, which was a turkey sandwich and sweet potato chips):
| I had the whole bagel, but almost forgot about the photo |
| Leftover fish tacos |
YAY!!! Omg I love everything about this post!!! Rock it girl!!
ReplyDelete