I watched some TV, hydrated, napped, and then tried to get my car out of the parking lot to go buy some chicken noodle soup (because I was fresh out - I usually try to have 2 cans stocked at all times). No such luck. Thursday we had rain, which then froze, so I'm guessing my car was literally frozen in place. I tried shoveling the ice out, I tried using salt, and I tried calling my landlord. None of these things helped (read: NOT a fan of the landlord as of late). I called and complained to some friends, one of whom came and surprised me with some chicken noodle soup after I ended up calling AAA and asking for a tow. AAA came a little over 4 hours later and my car was freed. And thanks to my membership (thank you, Mom!), it was free.
I ran out and did my grocery shopping right away for fear of my car getting stuck again. Then I came home, watched some netflix and called it a night.
Today I called in the big guns and took some sudafed. My voice is mostly back (though still a bit raspy). And then I started draining forever. My nose has been producing A LOT of clear stuff. I went through an entire box of tissues today. So, obviously the gym was out given that I can't breathe out either nostril. I did, however, feel well enough to study. And to take some food pictures for you. I wasn't all that hungry today, which I attribute to both the nausea and the sudafed. I wish I knew why I was feeling so nauseated. I guess it could be partly because of this virus, but there were parts of the day where I couldn't eat...which is obviously not usually a thing for me.
| Breakfast feast: eggs, bagel thin (one with blueberry cream cheese, the other with brown sugar, cinnamon) |
| Made some guac by adding salsa to an avocado. Ate half of it for a late lunch |
| Couldn't eat the yogurt because of nausea |
| Dinner: protein-peanut butter oats |
| Dinner, part 2 |
I'm glad you're feeling better! I hate your landlord too. I miss you lots and lots and wish I could be there for you <3
ReplyDelete