Sunday, February 23, 2014

2.5 and counting

This blog is supposed to be about how I'm getting all healthy and shiz, but that has been successfully thwarted by the virus from Hell. 

I spent most of the day looking like this: 
Popular to contrary belief, that is not the most comfortable way to stop your nose from running, but it is highly effective.

I also kinda/sorta tracked my food. I didn't go overboard or anything (probably underboard, if anything), but I forgot to take pictures. So, alas, you will have to be satisfied with only two today. My sincerest apologies.

Breakfast feast
Homemade pepperoni pizza (which I only ate 3/8 of this time - progress!)
I hope this week brings some blogs that don't have to do with how miserable I feel or how many Kleenex boxes I've gone through (2.5 and counting).

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Yay healthy food! Look at you still eating well even when you feel crappy :) Love you! Get well soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete