Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pediatrics and pepperoni

Today was a slow, slow, slow day at work. Obviously, we rounded until forever and then I didn't have a whole lot to do. We had lecture at 3pm and before I knew it, we were free. Since lecture ended early, we got out early. That meant I could get to the gym before the 5pm rush. It was awesome. Well, my workout was mediocre because for some reason, I was struggling to get my intensity up, but it's better than not going, right?

When I got home, I made a pizza. My mom sneakily packed some pepperoni in a bag of food I brought back with me after a quick trip home last weekend, so I decided to put it to use. 
Dough rolled out
Pre-baking. I added some garlic butter to the crust - yum!
Then I ate 5/8 piece for dinner
The only bad part about having made pizza after a workout is that I was starving and so I ate 5/8 of the slices. Granted, it was a pretty small pizza, but I probably could have had less. So, I think I'll try and make that my focus for next week. I just need to cut down on my portions/overdoing it when I'm really hungry by eating a bit slower.


And now I'm off. Catch you later!

Oh yeah - here's breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment