Monday, November 7, 2011

Goals!

Okay, folks, this is going to be short because my butt needs to be in bed. However, I think one of the reasons I haven't been able to motivate myself to workout and be healthier is because I haven't had a definite goal to work towards. So, here it is: I want to be 202 pounds by December 31, 2011. Why 202? Because it is at this point that I am no longer obese. That's right, I'll simply be overweight. But, this is going to be tough because that means no stress eating, less desserts (yeah, screw No-Dessert-November...), and getting to the gym. Why is this going to be tough? Because this is where I'm starting:


So, 16.8 pounds need to be lost in 56 days. I think it's doable. So, I'm going to do it!


Also, I found this today. It proved to be an interesting read.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you! I know you can do it Danika. I'm glad that you realized you need a goal, and that you set an awesome one! I'm going to hold you accountable, okay??? GET MOTIVATED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete