So today I woke up nice and early and then didn't go to lecture like I had intended to. Whoops. I was really tired. Who knows why after all the sleep I got the day before. Anywho, I headed to my apartment around 10:15, showered, grabbed some breakfast, and then watched some of the genetics I missed.
While watching genetics, I got an e-mail saying that my interviewee didn't show up today and that it was to be rescheduled. So I took the opportunity to go running outside. Usually, I run at the gym because, well, I like having the speed controlled for me and I don't have to run in the cold. But since I didn't have much time, it seemed to make the most sense to just run outside. So, I suited up in my sexiest running clothes (so much clinging):
Sorry the quality sucks, but I left my camera at the puppy house.
When I got back, I trolled the interwebs while I heated up some Sloppy Joe. I was just congratulating myself on my 15 minute quick run (which I tracked to be about 1.2 miles) when I saw my friend's status saying that he ran 4 miles yesterday...for fun... To be honest, it was more than discouraging because I've been working out for about a year now and I can't just pick up and run 4 miles like he can. Sigh. Self pity is a great friend of mine. We hang out a lot and we spent a lot of time together this afternoon.
Anywho, I headed to school for my small group and then went to lab until 4:30. Afterwards, I headed back home for a quick snack of a dinner before heading to a really short study group. After study group, Monica, Jatt, Bradie (Monica's roommate), and I had a lovely family dinner and watched a "scary movie" called Session 9. It was beyond terrible, but the night was good fun.
And now I'm tired and heading to bed so I can be sure to be wide awake for our 3 required hours of fun/patient time.
See you tomorrow!

Don't be discouraged! I ran cross-country for a year in high school and now can barely make it 3 miles :( And I still hate running!
ReplyDelete