So today I counted calories and stayed in my ranges, which was my goal. I can see how easy it would be to lose weight if I were to do this everyday. However, I can see how hard it would be to motivate myself to track everything and pack everything the night before. But, we'll see how this week goes!
In other news, I did a whole lot of nothing at work today. No C-sections were called, so there was no surgery for me to do, and because I'm not an intern, no board to be run (by me anyway). I did some studying, some appointment arranging, some tax preparation, and so on. It was a good day for some of those little things that I usually can't get to.
I went to the gym after work today. Nasur said he was going to come, but since he's majorly congested, he opted out. That means that it was a good thing that I had a gym bag packed with me. Otherwise, I definitely would not have gone. I'm going to try to make going to the gym after work more routine. Unless I'm staying after work for call, I'd like to plan on going. So, I've gotta finish packing my bag before I hit the hay.
Here's to another calorie tracking day tomorrow!
Hey lady, I love you and I miss you. I'm so happy you are done with your in-service! Mine is coming up in 2.5 weeks. Instead of studying I'm mindlessly roaming the internet. Gahhhhh. Ok. I'm done catching up on your 2017 blogging. Keep it up! You are awesome. Now I'm back to studying refractive surgery!!
ReplyDelete