The rest of the day was a typical interview day. And the eats were pretty decent. But first: breakfast (which was advertised as hot breakfast), was not exactly that. The only hot thing was waffles, which you made yourself. I'm not a waffle person, so I went for the bagel, yogurt, and hardboiled egg. I also grabbed some fruit for later. Lunch was sandwiches, salad, a pickle, and a brownie. I also grabbed a peanut butter cookie later, which is why I declined awesome looking desserts at the bakery at the restaurant I went to. Willpower. Word.
| Hotel room |
![]() |
| Big sink area |
![]() |
| Teeny bathroom |
| Breakfast (with fruit saved for later) |
| Alamo |
| Outline of the Alamo fortress |
| A little background on the battle |
| The famous part of the Alamo |
| Boo yeah - medicine is everywhere |
| I'm almost a doctor too, yo |
| Hospital set-up |
| More hospital |
| RiverWalk entrance |
| RiverWalk |
| So pretty |
| Nighttime Alamo |
| Mango margarita + chips + salsa |
| Dinner (the waiter recommended it). It was okay. |
| Bakery of life |
Dinner may have been a bit over the top, buuuut I didn't eat all the cheese nor did I eat any rice. So, it could've been worse.
Tomorrow I get up kinda late (8:00 a.m.) to hit up Subway, the gas station, WalMart (gotta get more South Beach bars) and then head to return my car. My flight leaves at around 11:00 a.m. and it's only 15 minutes away, so I should be plenty early despite another offsite car rental place.
Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment