Monday, October 7, 2013

Not an alcoholic

Well, I was right about not losing 3 pounds last week. Today's weigh-in was:

That's only 1.2 pounds down from last week, but I will more than happily take that because at least it's going down. I'm pretty sure my vegging around post-mole removal (I did do some working out, just not as much) and going out to dinner Friday plus having pizza on Saturday didn't help, but meh. I just need to keep the calories in range better this week. No point in punishing myself for something that's in the past. 

That being said, I'm skipping the gym this evening because I have a raging headache which I thought was associated with hunger (this whole no break to eat at all thing is rough) hasn't really gotten any better. I'm actually going to head to bed soonish. I'm just waiting for my laundry to finish and I'm waiting on Microsoft support to take me off hold (which I've been waiting for for the last 45 minutes...). I had to have my hard drive replaced about a week ago and now it won't let me activate Microsoft Word because it's supposedly been put on too many computers. It only allows two, so I understand why they won't let me (because it recognizes this new hard drive as a new computer), but I'm pretty annoyed that I'm waiting this long. I wanted to do a live chat type of deal, but their website is incredibly difficult to navigate in terms of finding phone numbers or chat options for support.

Anywho, tonight's dinner was chicken that I marinated in this herb and white wine marinade I bought a while ago and some garlic roasted cauliflower. I wasn't such a fan of the chicken marinade. I mean, I still ate all of the chicken, but I wouldn't make it again. I've never been a big fan of food that uses alcohol in it. I know it supposedly cooks out, but I'm just really not a fan of anything that tastes remotely like beer or wine. I know, I know. I went to undergrad - how did I get through without temporarily becoming an alcoholic? Uh, I actually didn't drink that much. I didn't like how alcohol tasted. I'd rather eat a brownie than drink a glass of wine...Unless it's a daiquiri. I love those!

Here are today's food pics!
Breakfast
Dinner
That's about it for me tonight. Sorry I'm lame. I'm going to go continue to be on hold without any view of the light at the end of the tunnel...Microsoft sucks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment