Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Letting my bowels do their thang

So today was a shitty day. Literally. I had diarrhea all day Sunday and then last night post-workout, I had diarrhea again. That happens sometimes when I eat right after working out so I didn't think anything of it until today when my bum exploded...in the toilet. Don't worry. No one was harmed in the making of this blog post. 

The good thing was that instead of 3 hours of lecture this morning, we had 15 minutes of evaluations so I was able to go home from 9:30 to 1. I let my bowels do their thang, napped for a bit, and then headed back to the office. My stomach was kind enough to get its shit together while I was seeing patients, but once I headed home, it kicked up again.

Because my stomach still wasn't feeling it, I walked to the nearest redbox, rented some movies, grabbed some diet 7up and a bagel and walked home to spend my evening on the couch flu-style. I watched Epic and Olympus Has Fallen. I also ate some popcorn because I was still hungry and I figured plain popcorn wouldn't rile anything up.

Now I'm heading to bed and hoping for a better tomorrow. Perhaps both my bowels and the government will get it together for tomorrow. I'm going to go ahead and bet on my bowels ;-)

Breakfast (this was pre-explosion)
Dinner (post-explosion)

No comments:

Post a Comment