I really enjoyed myself at the office and saw a lot of different patients: little kids, joint aspirations, colposcopies (which are biopsies of the cervix), pregnant women, and so on. I really love the variety. I also got out at 3pm today, which was really nice because it allowed me to do some weight training, which is hard to do in the evenings. Plus I felt as though it was a really good workout.
I was also able to get to meijer and buy some more fruit since I'm running a bit low. I also picked up a new salad dressing, some stuff for a salad, and some potstickers for dinner. And then I got home and did a bit of work and now it's time for bed!
Talk to you tomorrow!
| Breakfast on the go: peanut butter bread, grapes, and an apple |
![]() |
| Salad: greens, cauliflower, and tomatoes |
![]() |
| Yogurt ranch dressing - waaaaay less calories than the normal kind and it tastes the same |
| Main entrée: chicken potstickers |


No comments:
Post a Comment