Today is the first day I've iced my knees since starting school again. It's both a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because it's taken so long for me to get to this point, but it's bad because, for me, icing is a last resort type of deal. But I could legit feel this coming all day. I'm not sure why. I haven't been running (I have been doing the elliptical instead) and I've been taking ibuprofen like it's my job (which, you know, could be bad for GI bleeds, but whatever...).
Anywho, I've been being good about my logging my calories. However, sometimes I cheat. It'll be the end of the day and I will be like eh, what's another 100 calories or so? But for the past few days, I've been legit not cheating. So, hopefully I'll lose more than 0.2 pounds this week... We'll see. It's been pretty trying, mostly because my self control is pretty pathetic.
Aaaaaand, that's about it. We have a monstrously huge exam on Monday, so I'm sure I'll post again next week after I don't die (hopefully).
No comments:
Post a Comment