Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yoga

So I totally could have gone to the gym this morning. I was up at 6:30 and everything. But then I went back to bed until 8. Why? Because I wanted to. That, and because I knew I'd be going to the gym later tonight for some yoga.


Anywho, after a rushed breakfast, I headed to school at 9 and studied until 5ish. Then I came home, ate some dinner, relaxed a bit, and then headed to yoga. There were about 7 of my friends from school there, which made it both more comfortable and more uncomfortable. I was more comfortable because there were several people there who hadn't had much yoga experience either. But it made me more uncomfortable too because I felt as though I had to do well since some of them had a lot of experience with yoga. And I was sweating. A lot. And I was not very good. But I'm going to go back and do it again next week. I'm sure I'll get better with time. 


And now I've gotta go do some more work or you know, watch the rest of 30 Rock.


Breakfast
Mini Trader Joe's Pizza with lots of veggies
Dessert
Post- yoga protein smoothie and protein bar

No comments:

Post a Comment