Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You really can't get mad

Once upon a time, I wrote an entire post about resolving to do better. Then the next day I didn't get up and go to the gym like I was supposed to. It's not my fault. I went out to a brewery with my friends and stayed out much too late. Now before you get your panties in a bunch, you should know that I'm going to the gym right after I finish this post. So there. Plus, you can't get mad because I took pictures at the brewery just for you. Yes, you.
It was such a lovely evening!
And you really, really can't get mad because I made my lunch and snacks for today before going out so that I wouldn't come home and munch on food mindlessly before bed.
Packing lunches is a process that includes lots of tupperware
And you really, really, really can't get made because I had a super healthy dinner and dessert.
Dinner: portabello mushroom ravioli
Dessert: gurt!
And you really, really, really, really can't get mad because today, instead of getting 2-3 rolls of sushi (like I normally would), I just got one.
I know, it's a big roll. But still - it's only one!
And now I'm going to the gym. So stop with all the hating.

No comments:

Post a Comment