I think I'm funny...
Okay, okay. Moving on.
Today, C picked me up at 8:00 a.m. for our standing gym date. Oof. That was rough. I was all kinds of sore because I did arms and chest yesterday and my quads were on fire for no good reason as well (probs because of the elliptical and running sesh I had on Wednesday). Thus, I half-assed my way through a legit not-hard elliptical routine. But, it was better than nothing. Then I came home and napped until 11:20. It was totally necessary. Stop judging me.
I shall distract you from your judgements with food
| Pre-gym fuel (not that I really needed it...) |
| Post-gym food (this wrapper makes me laugh every time - get it? The fig is in a bar - a cereal bar) |
Oh, and because I knew two slices of pizza wouldn't hold me through the lab, I also packed some noms of my own:
After what was essentially a non-learning laboratory (seriously - having all the work done for me and making me interpret the test rather than having me do it myself so it's active learning), I headed home and after a nutritious snack, I packed up my stuff to head to Midland. I knew if I stayed in GR that I wouldn't be productive and productivity = super important this weekend. Plus, free laundry. WOOOOO! [Note: caps lock was necessary - free laundry is legit a gift from the Heavens]
| Less than one serving of PB on those stalks - boo yeah! |
| If cheese were a person, I would marry it. No matter what. |
| Sloppy joe's |
Now I'm procrastinating on further studying because the respiratory system is the epitome of boring. This is all I feel I should need to know: Breathing. Air in your lungs comes back out of it. It's involuntary so since you do it without thought, you shouldn't need to know about it.
Yup. I'm really working hard for that M.D.
Ready for the most exciting parts of this entry/of my day!? Me too!
- My mom said she'd be the internet bestie to buy me the Hunger Games t-shirt (BEYOND PUMPED)
- I'ma go blading tomorrow (blading = roller blading for those new internet besties of mine) - blading is my favorite so I am also BEYOND PUMPED for that
I put this is small font so you wouldn't read it: I forgot to weigh in this morning. My bads. It was too early to function. Gah. I'll weigh in tomorrow. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Toodly loo, friends!
Yay Hunger Games! Yay sloppy joes! Boo no morning weigh in :( But... Yay for eating a protein bar instead of gorging. I think it's a really big sign of your progress that you realize what you need do and then adjust your habits accordingly. I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDelete