Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sleep, Gym, Study, Study, Study. Repeat.

I don't really have time to give you a detailed description of my day. Well, I mean, I could have time, but I wouldn't want to make you jealous. You know, because my life is super exciting. Okay, okay. I'm lying. I sat on my ass a majority of the day and studied. Fine! You just had to guilt me into telling the truth.


But, here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:
Up since yesterday, by 0.2 pounds - WHY!? I've legit been being good!
Pre-gym fuel 
Post-leg workout protein
Proof that I need more sleep: I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 7...
Food to help me wake up: jambalaya
Caffeine to help me wake up: green tea with rice milk and Luna bar
Afternoon snack
Pregame for lunch: celery + delicious dip
Lunch!
Dinner: salmon, meet salad
Noms. Must have mom make me more salmon
Dessert/evening snack
Bailey's tired of watching me study all day
He thinks if he shows me his belly, he gets to be pet

1 comment:

  1. KITTY! Good luck with your studying :) Your foods always look so nom-able!! <3

    ReplyDelete