Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Sunday Spent Studying

So, one could assume that I live in the ghetto. Why? Because I woke up to gunshots this morning. Fortunately, I do not live in the ghetto. The shots were simply because my mom's house is really close to Midland's hunting club. I guess shooting animals before 8:00 a.m. is a legit form of recreation. Can't say I'm a fan. 


Anywho, I went to bed starving last night, so the first thing I did when I woke up was eat some more cereal. It was mediocre. Again. When will I learn? But I had some strawberrries, so that made the breakfast that much better.

After bfast, I settled down to do some studying and told myself that if I finished that set of lectures before noon, I could go blading. I finished at 10:45, so it was off to the rail trail for me!


Today's rail trail crowd was not nearly as amusing as yesterday's. First of all, it wasn't quite hot enough to take your clothes off and so I only saw one man without a shirt on. Unfortunately, said man was not attractive. Second, it was early so fewer people were out in general. But, the frogs continued their orgy that they were having yesterday. Yes, I said orgy. It's the only thing I can think of that would explain all the croaking.


My pace today was much faster than yesterday's since I was confident that I wouldn't fall. Thus, I was able to squeeze 8.45 miles into a little over an hour. Woot!
The only bad thing about going blading for so long was that I was legit starving afterwards. Thus, I got another smoothie on my way home and then had the same feast for lunch as I did yesterday + a protein bar.

After being distracted by my dogs, I showered up, and headed to my mom's school to sit and study there whilst she did teacher things.
She's so small that she has to sit on the arm of the chair to see out the window
Then I headed home to Grand Rapids, hurriedly unpacked, had dinner, and started studying some more.
My version of the meximelt
Dessert!
Eating took a little more time than usual because this little monster was 110% thrilled that I was home. He kept trying to climb all up on me.
This is his "love me!" look
After dinner, it was back to the books and creeping on my cat, who was creeping on me. See, he has a cat bed, but that simply wasn't close enough to me. So, he settled for laying on the floor close to me.
LOVE ME!
Yup. That's all I've got for today. Tomorrow I have my physiology final, so I'm going to finish up some studying for that.


Look for a weigh-in tomorrow. Hopefully I've shed some pounds!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I put my head between your legs and give you a "love me" look. :D KIDDING! TIL this is why we're besties. Good luck on your exam! Love you!

    ReplyDelete