Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Eat As Much Candy as You Can Day!

Hey all. I definitely overdid it this October 31st. Mostly because tomorrow starts No-Dessert November. I've definitely fallen off the wagon these last two weeks - can you blame me, I've had 5 exams in an 8-day period - so I need some motivation to get back on track. Thus, we've got some goals to achieve (we, meaning both of us - do this with me!)


So, here we go:

  1. Up the water intake - yay hydration!
  2. No dessert - no exceptions (not even for Thanksgiving - which isn't really a big deal since I don't like pumpkin pie anyway)
  3. Get my lazy ass to the gym 5 times a week - it's possible. Seriously. It is. I'm just a pro at making excuses.
That's it. I am not making any goals as far as what I want to do at the gym simply because I don't want to upset myself. Being about 2 weeks down in terms of running and a few pounds up, there's no way I'm running at the pace and length I used to. I'll get there, kids. I'll get there.

Anywho, back to genetics studying! I have a quiz tomorrow. And today I had a physiology exam (93%, folks!).

I promise I will update tomorrow - with pictures. Get excited!

2 comments:

  1. take the dogs for a walk. i guarantee that you will get an arm workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm excited that you has plan and are posting again!!

    ReplyDelete