Just a quick update - I didn't have any breakdowns today. I felt great today being that I finally got a sufficient amount of sleep last night (a.k.a. 10 hours). Then I headed to lecture this morning, left in the middle of biochem lecture (the prof who was teaching today is beyond terrible) and I decided I'd finally do my laundry as it has been piling up for 3 weeks and I had absolutely no gym clothes left.
After the laundromat, I streamed the lecture I missed and then went into lab with Monica and Jatt to do some more anatomy stuff since our exam is in a week. We did about two hours of work and then I came back home, reviewed fatty acid synthesis and headed to the gym for a 40-minute run. The last 11 minutes were rough. I was kind of surprised being that it hasn't been that long since I've been to the gym (I went on Sunday...), but it was definitely harder than normal. But I didn't take a break, just pushed through it because I've done it before so I knew I could do it again if I really wanted to.
When I got home, I ordered another pizza. I still have two slices left over from the last one, but there are going to be a lot of late nights and packed lunches ahead of me, so I wanted to have a few meals' worth of pizza since it's so easy to pack. That, and I don't think I'll have an opportunity to go to the grocery store until after next Wednesday.
Anywho, just wanted to update you. I forgot to weigh in this morning, but I'm going to guess that I've lost maybe 1 pound since last week. Eh, it's better than nothing.
Hey! I'm so glad you got sleep and had a good day! I haven't done laundry in soooo long :-/ *sigh* Maybe this weekend...
ReplyDelete1lb is better than nothing or gaining! Every step in the right direction, no matter how small, is a still in the right direction <3
I'm here for you darling, only a phone call away.