Many an exciting thing has happened since I last posted:
1. I tried a Jimmy John's Unwich
Overrated. The bread is better. However, I will be making my own from this point onward as
2. I also did some professional things:
Yay for fitting into mainstream professional stuff.
3. I bought my cat a dog bed.
He effing loves it with all his kitty heart.
4. I took picture with my med school friends
Look, they're smiling. I really do have real life friends - I wasn't making it up!
5. I failed my second biochem exam, [barely] passed my second anatomy lecture exam, and got a 97% on my second anatomy lab exam. Oh, and this was all last week. Hence the lack of posts/sleeping.
Yup, that's about it.
Moving on...
This is first and only week this semester that I don't have an exam. Next week? Three. Ouch. Buuut, that means that I have a little bit more time this week. So, I've got some stuff I need to do for me, myself, and I (man, so many people to please). And you get to hear all about it (because you either willingly navigated to this page or accidentally happened upon it and are now simply too enraptured in this thrilling post to leave)!
So, last week, the gym didn't exactly happen all that much. I went last Sunday and didn't go again...until Friday. That's missing
The other goal I have for this week is to cook myself dinner everyday this week. That may mean heating up leftovers, but I will eat every dinner at my dinner table instead of getting takeout or eating at the oh-so-convenient food court next door. And you will get to see pictures. In fact, since I know you're tired of all this text, here's a pic of some eats from today:
| BEST LUNCH EVER |
| Mediocre dinner |
| So mediocre that I didn't eat all of it... |
| Nom nom nom |

Hello dear! I've missed you! <3 I'm glad that you're setting goals for yourself and taking advantage of your easier week. I love you SO MUCH and I know you can do it. I'm so proud of you Danika! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete