I had this brilliant plan of waking up at 8am, going straight to school and doing anatomy until noonish when I met up with some friends to go into lab and then studying all day. Naturally, none of this happened. I kept pushing my alarm clock back until I finally had to get out of bed at 11:00 a.m. I think the sleep was necessary, but I didn't accomplish nearly enough today.
Anywho, after showering, I had some leftover pizza for lunch and then hurried to school to meet up with Monica, Jatt, and Stephanie to do some anatomy stuff.
We did a good 2.5 hours and covered the eye, neck muscles, skull bones, and triangles of the neck. It was good to review, but man oh man, those guys know their stuff better than me.
After anatomy, I headed to the mall to return some things and do a bit of shopping with the coupons I had. I returned a dress to Dress Barn that was one of the options for my White Coat Ceremony way back when.
Then I returned a sweatshirt I bought at Kohl's. Afterwards, I headed to Lane Bryant to buy some more professional clothes being that we have to dress up 1-2 times a week and I really don't have much in the way of cute professional clothes that still fit (yay for everything being too big!). I got two nice tops, a belt, and a tank top and it was pretty expensive. I had coupons to get $50 off, but it was still cost me around $80. Then I headed to New York and Company to get some more pants and tops. I must say, I really like that store for professional stuff. I got 5 more tops and 2 more pairs of pants. I also had a 40% off coupon, though my total was still $190. Gah. Then I headed to meijer to get a few things for the week.
I hit the gym after meijer and ran for 40 minutes again, but instead of listening to music, I watched Grey's Anatomy on my iPod. It was not such a hot idea. I think I knocked my iPod off the treadmill three times and it was hard to really see it because of the glare and how tiny the screen is. Thus, I don't think I'll be watching TV episodes on my iPod anymore. Unless someone wants to buy me a kindle fire, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch any of my TV shows anymore. So much sadness.
Anywho, once home, I studied for a bit and then took some time to clean up my kitchen, cut up my fruit and bake some lemon chia bread (the recipe was on the back of my chia seeds).
I don't think I'm cut out for making fruit breads. My banana bread turned out poorly, and this was mediocre at best. I think I'm going to take all three loaves into school tomorrow and hope that someone eats them so they don't go to waste.
Anywho, I studied the rest of the evening (with a short break to video chat with Adam) and am now beyond ready for bed. Medical school is so exhausting!

That Kindle Fire is sexxxy! Wooo! :) I totally have "Kindle" on my bday/christmas list for the rents. LOL. I'm glad you were able to get some sleep, and it is SO AWESOME that your clothes are too big!!!! Who cares about spending some $$ when you're buying a smaller size because you ROCK AT LIFE?! I'm so proud of you Danika! <3
ReplyDelete