Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another study break!

Hey folks. I'm taking yet another study break. I'm better at taking breaks than I am at studying, I assure you (that's not necessarily a good thing). However, that being said, I think it's important to realize when you're studying productively and when you're not. And as my eyelids were starting to droop while reading over physiology, I thought it best to take a break. Unfortunately, I can't be like Bailey and sleep all day, but that would be beyond awesome if I could!
Anywho, I had a nice sweat sesh at the gym today. I ran my 40 minutes (which wasn't as hard as it was yesterday, but when there were still 6 minutes left, I really wanted to stop) and then did some strength training. I didn't have enough time to do abs since they close at 5:00 p.m. (which is an hour earlier than I though it was), but I got in a good workout nonetheless.

Then I came home and had a snack since I was starving and dehydrated (I forgot my water bottle today). But, that was fine since I finally got to try out my apple slicer thingy-ma-jig. And let me tell you, the sheer awesomeness of this thing has motivated me to buy more apples. When I have time to go grocery shopping again...which may be after I find the time to do over two weeks' worth of laundry...gah.


While munching on my apple, I studied for a bit then showered, studied some more, ate dinner while skyping with my mom (picture me shoving food in my mouth and talking at the same time - such class I have), and then it was back to studying. Now I simply need to review everything and take the practice exams. So tired. Must find energy!

The good thing about this week is that it looks as though I get to sleep in! HOORAY! JUBILATION! CELEBRATION! OTHER HAPPY THINGS!
Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow when I get to tell you how awesome physiology went...I hope...

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK ON PHYSIOLOGY!!! Also, yay apple slicer!! I should get one...it being fall and all now and apples are in season... :D

    I'm jealous of your 40 min on the treadmill! I know I always stare at the time and count it down (blech) I might start getting a towel and just covering up the screen. (You know, when I get my lazy butt to the gym again...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey is so cute would be nice to be a cat :) I made your potatoes they were delicious! And I ran (and by ran I mean jogged) on a treadmill for the first time the other day! I was inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisa: Go to the gym. Now!
    @Anna: Congrats! I felt/still feel really stupid running on a treadmill (because I feel as though people always wonder why a fat girl is on the treadmill), but I bet you easily picked it up again from your X-Country days. We could run a 5k together sometime if you want!

    ReplyDelete