Hi adoring fans! My life has been a bit of a dumpster fire for the last few months and I'm sure I'll share with you once I've processed it all, but I have been using food as a crutch to make it through. But, we're heading to Disney/Florida in 67 days and I'd like to drop 10-20 pounds by that time. How shall I do this, you ask? Well, I have a plan...ish. That's why I needed to blog - so I could get my thoughts on [internet] paper.
So, here goes nothing. My plan for this week:
- This next week is a detox(ish) week. I'm going to work on upping my water intake. I've started to drink Diet Coke several times a week at work (they got rid of water bottles to "save the environment"), so it's been harder to drink water easily, so it's back to just water for the week
- I will continue my detox by not having any candy/dessert/sweets. I need to wean myself off all the sugary stuff because it's my nemesis. This means no Halloween candy. I know this is extreme, but if I have one, I will have 50. I wish i were kidding, but I'm not.
- Exercise of some sort every day this week. I'm not on call again until Saturday, so I should be able to make this work. It may be something as simple as going for a walk with the kiddos
- Intermittent fasting. For me, this will just mean nothing to eat from dinner the one night until lunch the next day. And I have a plan for lunch each day to help myself from overeating, which is what I'm wont to do when I've been fasting.
After my detox week, I'd like to try getting back on Saxenda. It's apparently available absolutely nowhere, but I have a few pens in the fridge still, so I'm hoping that will help jump start things again. I'm also going to give myself a week or two and then track calories again. Calorie counting is a real chore, but I'm hoping it'll pay off. Tracking really helps hold me accountable.
I'll do a weigh in on Wednesday for alliteration purposes, obviously.
Here we go! Here are some photos to keep you coming back for more!









I just love seeing photos!!! I think your detox is a great plan! Best of luck with the calorie counting. I agree, it is such a chore but it has given me the greatest opportunity for accountability in the past!
ReplyDelete