Sunday, October 23, 2016

New long-term goal

So, after a lot of self pity and figuring out my shit, I've decided upon this: when I turn 30, I want to be able to start a new decade as healthy as I can. I have 199 days until this happens. What am I doing to help myself do this? All this shit:

  1. I am going to hit up the gym after work every day possible and keep my gym bag in the car to make it easy to just go
  2. I am going back to counting calories and taking snacks to work. I will continue to buy my lunch because packing lunches blows, but I will be good about choosing healthy options
  3. I will weigh in every Monday and set a 1.5 - 2 pound per week goal
  4. I will blog as much as possible. This little love club really helped me stay accountable last time
  5. I won't let setbacks own me or ruin me
  6. I will talk about my goals with friends so that they help me stay accountable too
Let's do this, guys. Weigh-in tomorrow!

I've got this guy on my team too - so that should help!

1 comment: