Hi. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I have been thoroughly enjoying psych's hours. I've been going to the gym a lot and studying...ish. I've also had a lot of random days where food was provided, so I didn't take a lot of pictures nor did I do a lot of logging. But today I actually logged all my food and took pictures again.
Also, it's been a little over two weeks since I really got into going to the gym and working out more. I'd forgotten how much I like strength training. Yay, muscles! My thighs are getting more toned and my arms are feeling nice and muscular. Just gotta keep up the good work when the schedule goes back to not being done by 12 noon/1 p.m.
Food photos!
 |
| Breakfast |
 |
| Lunch |
 |
| Post-strength training protein smoothie |
 |
| Stomach settling pretzels |
 |
| Light clam chowder for dinner |
Mmmmm muscles.... :D <3
ReplyDelete