Sunday, March 30, 2014

Calorie accountability

So I've been slightly better about eating an actual dinner rather than just snacking for the entire afternoon/evening, buuuut I've kinda sorta majorly slacked on tracking calories. I'm going to challenge myself this week to track everything. I think this will really help me make some better choices about what I'm putting in my body. I'm also going to renew my efforts to not eat after 8pm.

Tomorrow I start my one-month anesthesia rotation. I'm looking forward to it. I'm not looking forward to being at work at 7 a.m. (which is about the time I've been waking up the last few weeks), but it's still not surgery early, so I can be thankful for that. I'm hoping to be able to do a lot this rotation and learn as much as possible because once upon a time I was really interested in anesthesia. Once I learned that your patients are unconscious for the most part, I lost interest. But I think I could definitely still learn a lot this month.

I'm also going to take my gym bag to work everyday so I can just go after. I imagine these hours will be a little more intense than my psych hours ;-)

Catch you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! New rotation! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Let me know how the calorie tracking goes.

    ReplyDelete