Monday, March 10, 2014

A hate-hate relationship

My stomach hates me and I hate my stomach. I don't know why I'm nauseous so much lately, but I am. I got nauseous last night and thought it'd be gone by morning (because it usually is), but nope. Still there today. I ate a normal breakfast despite the nausea thinking that I'd feel better with some food in me. WRONG. Miserable. Just miserable.

So I came home and ate some light clam chowder with saltines, some salty pretzels, hit the gym, felt fine at the gym, came home, felt gross again, ate salty pretzels, spent waaaaay too much time in the bathroom, went to school and visited with friends, came home, spent more time in the bathroom, and am now sitting here confused as to whether the noises in my stomach are hunger noises or pissed off noises.

So, yup. That's my life.

Also, today on the way to the gym I put my heart rate monitor strap on, forgot I'd done that, went looking for it everywhere, called the gym to see if it was in the lost and found...all while wearing the damn strap. My mind is clearly gone. Whatevers.

Food photos for the day:



1 comment:

  1. Oh no! :( I'm sorry you don't feel well. But look at you kicking ass and still getting to the gym!! That is awesome! I am sads you didn't post your "Counter to Success" at the end of this though... ;)

    ReplyDelete