Monday, November 18, 2013

More commonly known as sleeping...

So, this weekend, I did a little something that I like to call remaining unconscious for a long period of time. This is more commonly known as "sleeping." You see, I kind of got myself wrangled into working about 18 hours on Friday and I was a bit tired so I slept in Saturday, took a nap Saturday, stayed up late, slept in Sunday and then couldn't get to bed last night until 2:30ish. Not a good thing given that I have to be up and semi-competent at the hospital by 6:45 a.m., which means my alarm goes off at 5:30. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. But I did weigh in today at 229 even. My goal for next week is 226. I'm going to reach that goal by keeping good track of my calories and by hitting the gym tomorrow as well as going to yoga with a few friends on Wednesday.


Anywho, I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow, so I'm going to hit the sack now so I'm not dead tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment