Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Grocery shopping while hungry = terrible idea.

I took pictures of some of my food today, but I'm too lazy to upload them. I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. 

Anywho, I delivered one baby via C-section (I did two sections yesterday and 1 vaginal delivery) and then did outpatient this afternoon. I got out right around 5, came home, changed, and hit the gym. Then I decided to do my weekly grocery shopping because I was running low on some staples and because I'm working an overnight shift Friday and I have to work all day Sunday so I knew I wouldn't want to do it over the weekend.

You should never go grocery shopping while hungry. 

Duh.

You'd think I would have learned by now. Buuuut, I only bought one cupcake rather than a whole cake...so, progress? I was really craving a cupcake. Like, had been since last week, so I figured it was legit. I also bought cadburry Christmas chocolates. Bad idea. I will eat them all. I'm taking them into work tomorrow to share cuz I realize now post-hunger craving that I shouldn't have bought them. At least they were on sale...?

And now I'm going to wash my face and head to bed because tomorrow promises to be a long day as well. I do really enjoy OB/GYN, but the hours are rough, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment