Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Quick Update

Hello again. Fancy meeting you here. Since it's been a while since my last post (my most sincere apologies), let's pick up from where we left off: last Wednesday.


Last Wednesday was my birthday and was pretty awesome, mostly because I got to spend it with these people:
From L to R: Matt, Rachel, Me, Adam, Anna, Julie, and Jim
We went to Grizzly Peak (a brewing company and restaurant) for dinner and afterwards, I headed to Matt's house where we hung out with Anthony (who could not come to dinner because he was working). Then I had a lovely drive home returning calls from people who wanted to wish me a happy birthday.


Thursday, I started to get a sore throat and was exhausted from the day before so I accidentally went to bed at 6pm, thus ruining my two-week challenge. However, my two-week challenge would have been ruined on Friday anyway because I somehow managed to get sick. Again. And thus, I haven't been to the gym in a while.


I'm finally recovering and am going to start another challenge for myself soon.


In other news, I finally have friends in Midland again and have been spending most my free time hanging out with them! It's been awesome, but it's also been the main reason I have neglected blogging. Unfortunately, this will all come to an end next Monday when Lisa leaves to go back to Vanderbilt. Womp, womp.


Anywho, that's all I've got for you for now. I shall post again on Saturday so I hope this will tie you over for now!

1 comment:

  1. I missed this one! Hence I must comment. Yes, I shall be leaving after epic Pi's buffet tomorrow :'( VERY womp womp :'( However, I had an AMAZING time while home! xoxox all my love, Danika dear

    ReplyDelete