Wednesday, November 13, 2024

Weigh-in Wednesday and a GI system recalibration

Today I was postcall, which means I came home filled with hopes of productivity and then napped instead. I took my mom's dog for a walk after I woke up to get some exercise in without going into an intense lactic acidosis with a harder workout since my GI system is slowly coming back to life and I didn't want to push it. I saw a dermatologist this afternoon and had some little vascular lesions on my nose buzzed and then came home and spent some time with the kiddos, had dinner, did bed time, and am now updating you, my adoring fans.

I also did a weigh-in today and am a bit disappointed that my GI distress didn't result in more of a loss.
0.4 pounds down from last weigh-in

Tomorrow I'm in clinic, which means I'm back to the walking pad, which should be good. It's at a 5% incline though (and isn't adjustable) and so I do get really sweaty when doing that workout. I've ordered a desktop fan to help with that. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow, so here's hoping that I'll be less wet at work. < I'm leaving that statement right there because I think it's perfect and you will not tell me otherwise.

Today's eats:
Lunch

Other part of lunch

The oh shit, I'm hungry but I have somewhere to be protein

Same as above

Beef pot pie - it looks yummier not in its ziploc

Dessert - not from 2023, don't worry - this was probably an inappropriate test of my GI system

Let's see if I can keep up the food photos while working! And let's also hope I don't explode from drinking egg nog like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment