I did an absolute garbage job taking photos today. I was supposed to go and assist in a C-section this morning before clinic, but ended up canceling my morning of clinic to stay and assist with some additional emergent add-on cases and then go to clinic. It kind of threw my entire day off and I did a terrible job taking photos of my food. But, I did get a work out in and I did get some walking done on my walking pad. However, it felt like the day was just a constant rush. And as much as some folks understand emergencies happen, a lot of folks are just disgruntled that they were inconvenienced. But if I were unavailable during their emergent situation, they'd also be disgruntled. You can't win.
Breakfast: Burrito + unpictured banana
Refueled in the car
Cookie + one unpictured one + leftover tetrazzini for lunch
Dinner: Fruit + unpictured sub sandwich
Also not pictured: Fiber one bar + 2 more cookies + meat and cheese stick
In other news, this weekend I am taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge solo. I've done this once before and it wasn't too bad, but it was summer so leaving the hotel was also very easy. The weather won't be nearly as friendly. Most of the areas South of me are prepping for a large dump of snow, so here's hoping my plan of a chill weekend isn't ruined by my kids!




No comments:
Post a Comment