Sunday, September 4, 2016

Cedar Point Terror

For those of you who know me or at least know this blog, you'll know that for me, this all started at Cedar Point about 11 years ago. I had just graduated from senior year of high school and Danny and I headed down for our first Cedar Point trip of the year (for those of you who don't know, Cedar Point is a an amusement park with some pretty impressive roller coasters). Long story short: I almost wasn't able to buckle one of the seat belts and then I vowed to lose weight.

Well, tomorrow Nasur and I are joining Danny for another Cedar Point trip. I haven't been to Cedar Point since before medical school, so I have a lot of new roller coasters to look forward to. I also have some concerns about being able to fit. To be fair, I'm about 25 pounds down from the day I didn't fit. But every single fucking line is a terror. What if I don't fit? God, how embarrassing. I can't stand to go through that again. 

So, we'll see how tomorrow goes. Also, how does every guy I date get thinner than the previous one? Nasur is about 128 pounds. Gah. And he loves all 250ish pounds of me, but it can be a bit of a self esteem dropper (is that even a thing?) when I really sit and think about it.

Anywho, off I go. I think tomorrow or Tuesday I'll do a post on some goals and all that jazz. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment