I didn't weigh in today - mostly because I forgot, but also cuz I didn't want to. I ate poorly over the weekend, so I worried that I'd be up on the scale despite working out so much last week.
In other news, my one-week challenge was a success! I got a bit of break over the weekend and hit the gym today. I was super proud of myself because I did a strength training workout today during the after-work rush. Usually, I don't like to do strength workouts during the week because it's always so busy and I don't like to have to wait for machines. But today I was all, "I fasted today and doing cardio would make me wanna die." So, obviously, it was either strength training or nothing at all. And I definitely needed to do something. It wasn't that bad - I did have to watch the benches like a hawk so that I didn't have to wait for one of those. And I did all my bench work at once so I wouldn't have to worry about finding one again later.
Now that I'm home, I'm going to video chat with some of my best friends from undergrad and I can't wait! I also need to do some laundry and clean up a bit. Cheers!
You rock. So proud of you!
ReplyDeleteDo you happen to have any recommendations for REs in Grand Rapids?
ReplyDelete