Tuesday, November 3, 2015

FREEDOM and Andrea Bocelli...?

So, I was all celebrating my freedom from big ass tests, and I was watching the Tonight Show and Andrea Bocelli was on it last night. After he was done singing, Jimmy came over to chat with him and he didn't open his eyes. And then I was like, "Is Andrea Bocelli blind and that's something I should have known?" Googled it. Yup. I legit always thought he was one of those singers who always closes their eyes while they sing. So, glad I admitted to that on the internet.

In other words: DONE WITH BIG ASS TESTS. For now. Today was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The day was supposed to be 9 hours or so, but I blew through the 13 cases at the end of the exam and was done by 2:30ish. So, I drove home, hit up the gym, went to the post office, and then watched Blindspot and Jimmy Fallon. Now I'm going to get ready for bed because it's back to the real world, people and my real world starts waaaay too early. Like be at work at 6 a.m. early. So, my poor alarm is being set for 4:30 a.m. Waaah. That's literally 3 hours earlier than I had to be at work for outpatient internal medicine. Why did I choose OB again? I don't know either.


In other news, I got to catch up with a med school friend on the phone tonight and this weekend, I'm going to get to see some other ones, which I'm super pumped about! I'm also working this weekend, which I'm not super pumped about. Womp, womp.


But, really, that's about it for me. I haven't heard back from the Edoughable folks about a coupon code for all you fine people, but I'm hoping it's because they get so much email, not because they're ignoring me.


Cheers!


Breakfast: the only thing I photographed today...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment