So today I didn't end up fasting because I didn't have any surgeries this morning and not eating was really hard cuz I was super hungry and had nothing to take my mind off it. Fortunately tomorrow I'll be a bit busier. So, it'll be a good fasting day. I think I'll also fast on Friday so I can get my two days in.
In other news, I've been taking the stairs a lot at work lately. And I've been wearing my fitbit while doing it, so it records all my steps and the number of flights of stories I've climbed. Today I've climbed 21 flights of stairs. And, I got this email:
I kinda like that FitBit emails when you accomplish something. They also give you a weekly breakdown of your steps, your laziest day, the day with the most steps, etc. So, that's kind of a nice way to keep yourself motivated on top of buying yourself new shoes [next week hopefully].
Today I also had a personal training session. My knee has been bothering me, but I kept at it. I did about 50 minutes of elliptical before my training session. Then we started with squats with weights. I didn't love that, but when he offered to take off the weight, I felt like it wasn't a great idea because it wouldn't be enough of a challenge. Anywho, I'll definitely be taking some ibuprofen tonight.
That's about it for me today. I was terrible about taking food photos today. Oops? Catch you later with some food photos...I promise!

You are a rockstar. So so proud of you.
ReplyDelete