Hi friends. Sorry for the lack of posting. I have plenty of excuses as to why I've left you hanging, but instead of wasting your time, I shall just say this: I'm back! I'm going to be doing lots of traveling and interviewing over the next few weeks, but I'd love to take you along for the journey...until I leave for Africa. Then all bets are off :-)
I'm also going to be doing lots of exercising. Despite all the traveling, I've checked and most of my hotels have some type of workout facility. Soo, I'll be posting lots of workout summaries and photos.
I have a feeling I'll also be doing a lot of eating, so I'll document that to the best of my ability as well.
Catch you tomorrow for a great first day of December!
Happy December! I look forward to tracking your progress as you continue on the interview trail. Keep up the great work, Gorgeous! Love, Sterf-a-derf
ReplyDelete