Thursday, December 1, 2022

A weigh-in and some goals!

Today I started the day with a weigh-in. I had to wait until Nasur was busy getting dressed to do so because I'm still too self conscious to allow him to know my weight. I don't know if/when I'll ever be comfortable telling someone my weight because it feels like I'm defining myself by that number. Reyah, on the other hand, is at the age where she's excited about gaining weight because she loves getting bigger. Weird to see things so differently.

I had a day in the office today that was relatively busy. I hit the gym afterwards and just walked for an hour. I have the treadmill at a 2% incline and walk at 3.0mph. Today, it felt really easy. So, maybe next week, I shall up the pace or up the incline. Happy to see some progress in what I can do! I also need to get back to lifting, but I'm a bit self conscious about that. My goal is to start that in the next week or two.

I tried my best to snap photos of my eats today, too, and I did okay-ish. I got almost all the way through my scrambled eggs before I remembered to take a photo. Lunch was my leftover gyro from last night. I ate some of my fries and was then too full to eat any of it. I was only able to eat half for lunch, but did have some chocolate for dessert, since you know, the dessert stomach is its own stomach. I forgot to take a photo of my protein drink I had at work. I also forgot to take a picture of our dinner - salmon + green beans + potato wedges. I shall try to do better at remembering tomorrow!

Tomorrow I'm in the OR, so I'll be depending on the physician lounge for food. Here's to making good choices!





And now, for today's weigh-in! 7.8 pounds down from my last weigh-in. I'll take it! Ideally, I'd like to be at ~250 before we go to Disney World in March. It's going to be hard work, but the ozempic is really helping with cravings and feeling full much faster. 


Catch you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You're doing great! Keep it up girl. I know you can reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete