Sunday, April 20, 2014

Public shaming

Okay, okay. After some public shaming by my dear friend Lisa, I've realized I've gotta get back on top of things. There are 55 days until my friend's wedding and I'd like to shave off 10-15 pounds by then. I think that's a reasonable goal.

I'll try to remember to take pictures and post everyday. I am wrapping up the last week of my anesthesia elective, which has lovely hours and I'm going to be glad to get back to a real schedule where I have more of an idea of what the day will bring.

So, I'll weigh in tomorrow, try to take pictures of everything and log, log, log.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. 1) You're welcome <3 hee hee :D
    2) Yay you posted! I'm looking forward to seeing your weigh in and some awesome food pics. 55 days to go and 15lbs. I KNOW you can do it!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete