Right after Thanksgiving break, I came down with a wicked head cold and threw out my back. The cold is gone, my back is still bothering me, and I feel as though I deserve a break, damn it. I've been so busy with the semester ending, passing my finals, and trying to feel better. So now that I have time to veg, I've been vegging like the world's greatest veggers.
Buuuut, it's time to change that. I'm heading home tomorrow, where I have nothing to do. I will have all the time in the world to think about routines, eating, and what's important to me. I deserve to be healthier. And I feel better when I'm eating right and going to the gym. On top of that, I need to do this for my sister, too. She is really looking to me to help her while I'm at home and I want to show her how to do this right. Additionally, one of my very best friends told me that she's at her highest weight ever and we want to spend some quality time in the gym getting healthy. So, as usual, it's time to start again.
I'm going to hit the gym tomorrow morning before I shower and pack up to head home. Then tomorrow afternoon, I'm dragging my sister and/or my friend to buy our winter gym passes and I will hit the gym a second time. And I will be posting pictures of my food again. But in the mean time, enjoy some pictures of my friend Matt's graduation this past weekend. He just got his degree in chemistry and I'm so, so proud of him!
| Matt and his mother |
| Matt with his cap that he decorated |
![]() |
| We both have chemistry degrees! |

So proud of you for mastering your classes!!! Good for you!! :D I love you SO MUCH! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete